1. Towards an arms trade treaty: establishing common international standards for the import, export and transfer of conventional arms. 9 January 2009.
2. Africa and an arms trade treaty. April 2009.
3. United Nations Register of Conventional Arms. 14 July 2009.
4. Declaration of the Russian Delegation at the 1st Committee of the UN General Assembly on the Draft Resolution on ATT (in Russian). 28 October 2009.
5. Further Steps Towards an International Arms Trade Treaty. Statement by the Representative of the Russian Federation European Union – UNIDIR Final Seminar on an International Arms Trade Treaty, Vienna 12 February 2010.
6. U.S. Policy and the Arms Trade Treaty. Briefing paper. 18 February 2010.
7. Arms Transfers to Europe and Central Asia. February 2010.
8. Elements to be discussed in the context of a potential ATT. 12-23 July 2010.
9. Introductory remarks by the delegation of the Russian Federation. New-York, 12-23 July 2010.
10. Towards an Arms Trade Treaty – Brokering. Delegation of Russian Federation. The First Session of the Preparatory Committee for 2012 UN Conference on an ATT. 12-23 July 2010.
11. Towards an Arms Trade Treaty – Next Step. (Non-Paper). The First Session of the Preparatory Committee for the 2012 UN Conference on ATT. New-York, 12-23 July 2010.
12. Facilitator’s Summary on Implementation and Application. The First Session of the Preparatory Committee for 2012 UN Conference on an ATT. 22 July 2010.
13. SALW and Ammunition. Summary of references to SALW and Ammunition by States during the UN ATT Prepcom. 23 July 2010
14. Ambassador Roberto García Moritán – Chairman of the Preparatory Committee of the Conference on an Arms Trade Treaty. 14 July 2011.
15. Small Arms Survey 2011. Chapter 4-A Booming Business: Private Security and Small Arms.