In the interview with Tariq Rauf, PIR Center Advisory Board member, the Director of SIPRI’s Disarmament, Arms Control and Non-proliferation Programme, we talked about the outcomes of the second session of the WMD free zone, Iran’s position and prospects for RevCon 2022.
- What are the main results of the second session of the Conference on the WMD-free zone in the Middle East?
- How will the outcomes of the conference correlate with the upcoming Review conference 2022?
- According to what criteria will you assess the success and the failure of the second session of the conference?
- In what case may Israel and the USA join the WMDFZ conference?
- How does the Iranian administration see the outcomes of this conference and what does this conference mean for Iran?
To find answers to these questions, read the interview with Tariq Rauf.